Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Webmaster

    forumadmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Inside your computer
    Posts
    1,585
    Blog Entries
    2
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ***WELCOME TO CHARITYNJW***



    Hello @charitynjw and welcome to Legal Loopholes.


    I am a part of the Site Admin team and we are here to assist you. If you have any concerns or issues, please contact us. If you spot spam or any other offensive or inappropriate post, please report it to us.


  2. #2
    Super Moderator BillK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Still Outta My Tree
    Posts
    404
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your reputation precedes you, sir.

    Yet, despite that - they still let you in ? I dunno - what's the world coming to ?

    Welcome indeed, Chas old pal !!!

  3. #3
    VIP Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    33
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BillK View Post
    Your reputation precedes you, sir.

    Yet, despite that - they still let you in ? I dunno - what's the world coming to ?

    Welcome indeed, Chas old pal !!!
    .......Lol!

    You know me, Bill.
    I could get under a locked door without even disturbing my top hat!

  4. #4
    VIP Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    33
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, forumadmin.

    I note that some reprobate by the monicker BillK is lurking nearby.

    Oh......

    Damn!

    This should have been posted before my reply to Bill; now he'll accuse me of senility (or worse!)


  5. #5

    Webmaster

    forumadmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Inside your computer
    Posts
    1,585
    Blog Entries
    2
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by charitynjw View Post
    Thank you, forumadmin.

    I note that some reprobate by the monicker BillK is lurking nearby.

    Oh......

    Damn!

    This should have been posted before my reply to Bill; now he'll accuse me of senility (or worse!)

    BillK? Where? I don't remember letting him in, he must have done like the bailiffs and climbed through an open window!

    I am a part of the Site Admin team and we are here to assist you. If you have any concerns or issues, please contact us. If you spot spam or any other offensive or inappropriate post, please report it to us.


  6. #6
    VIP Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    33
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by forumadmin View Post
    BillK? Where? I don't remember letting him in, he must have done like the bailiffs and climbed through an open window!
    Lol!

    Bill the Bailiff?

    He'd end up giving stuff to the (alleged) debtor!

    A real diamond.......(but don't tell him I said so!)


  7. #7
    Super Moderator BillK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Still Outta My Tree
    Posts
    404
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're very kind, Chas. Indeed, I couldn't be a bailiff - but I'm too much of a tightwad to go to the other saintly extreme you describe !!

    As for my presence here, it's the usual story of me once again being in the wrong place at the right time. One minute I was leaning against the wall - the next, it had become a revolving door and I fell in backwards as per usual.

  8. #8

    Webmaster

    forumadmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Inside your computer
    Posts
    1,585
    Blog Entries
    2
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BillK View Post
    You're very kind, Chas. Indeed, I couldn't be a bailiff - but I'm too much of a tightwad to go to the other saintly extreme you describe !!

    As for my presence here, it's the usual story of me once again being in the wrong place at the right time. One minute I was leaning against the wall - the next, it had become a revolving door and I fell in backwards as per usual.
    That could be fixed...

    I am a part of the Site Admin team and we are here to assist you. If you have any concerns or issues, please contact us. If you spot spam or any other offensive or inappropriate post, please report it to us.


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:27 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Forum Modifications By Marco Mamdouh
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Thread Forms provided by DragonByte vBForms v1.1.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Pre-Defined Posts provided by Post Templates v1.6.1 (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
NavTabs provided by vBNavTabs (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
(c) 2016 Legal Loopholes. All Rights Reserved.